Can’t find the paper schedule Coach Sarah gave you at the team meeting six weeks ago? Is it raining cats and dogs, and you don’t remember Coach Bill’s phone number or email, because you dropped your phone in a puddle?
SPDAthletics.com is your central hub for all Streamwood Park District youth and adult athletic leagues.
SPDAthletics.com allows you to view your team’s schedule, standings, sign-up for text & email alerts, and stay up-to-date on all field closings and cancelations.
OUTDOOR GAMEDAY INFORMATION
- Due to COVID-19, bleachers are not currently provided; please bring your own seating.
Pets are allowed in parks but must be leashed and cleaned up after at all times.
Please dispose of trash in marked receptacles.
Please follow all COVID-19 protocols while visiting our park (wear masks when in groups, stay 6 ft. apart, and stay home if you are sick).
- Canton Middle School: NOT available for public use.
- Dolphin Park: NOT available for public use.
- Hoosier Grove Park: restrooms are available for public use; located near Hoosier Grove Barn
- Restrooms are not cleaned throughout the day. Restrooms are locked and cleaned at night by maintenance.
- Rahlf’s Woods Park: portable toilets are available on-site for restroom use. Portable toilets are not sanitized throughout the day. Toilets are cleaned weekly by the contractor.
- Tefft Middle School: NOT available for public use.
The Streamwood Park District offers a wide range of youth sports and sports leagues throughout the year. Our Youth Sports Leagues are highly reliant on volunteer coaches and team coordinators.
All the necessary equipment and training resources are provided, ensuring that you are prepared to coach and have a fun and rewarding experience.
If you’d like more information on how you can become a volunteer coach, please contact our Recreation Managers.
The Streamwood Park District takes head injuries very seriously.
We strive to educate our volunteer coaches, parents, and participants whenever possible. As a parent of a child who plays youth sports, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with current information on concussions from the Center for Disease Control’s Head’s Up website.