Discover Dolphin Park
Dolphin Park sits on 39.59 acres of land, located at 880 S Park Boulevard. Dolphin Park is the hub for all things baseball and softball, as well as being home to the Streamwood Little League. There are 3 ballfields in total, with two fields having skinned infields and lights.
This park is features fun for the whole family! In addition to ballfields, Dolphin park also offers a playground, sand volleyball court, walking pathway, and a shelter with picnic tables.
What’s In A Name?
Dolphin Park once was home to an outdoor swimming pool, which closed in 1995. The park was named Dolphin Park to reflect its aquatic roots.
Here for Game Day? Here’s What to Know…
• Due to COVID-19, bleachers are not currently provided; please bring your own seating.
• Currently no restrooms available for public use.
• Pets are allowed in parks but must be leashed and cleaned up after at all times.
• Please dispose of trash in marked receptacles.
• Please follow all COVID-19 protocols while visiting our park (wear masks when in groups, stay 6 ft. apart, and stay home if you are sick).
FIELD #1 INFORMATION
200′ to center | 187′ to left | 189′ to right | Lighted Field
FIELD #2 INFORMATION
200′ to center | 192′ to left | 193′ to right | Lighted Field
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Contact the Parks Hotline
Want to rent the ballfields at Dolphin Park? Check out our Rental Guide for pricing and more info, or contact Adam Vasquez.
Adam Vasquez, Recreation Supervisor
p: 630.483.3090 e: AVasquez@spdcares.com
July marks the start of the life cycle of Burrowing Bees, Cicada Killers, and/or Sand Wasps. These insects can typically be found in sandy areas. Although their names and appearance may seem evil, these insects are rarely harmful to humans. They are actually very beneficial to our parks due to pollination, and/or feeding on invasive insects! Learn more about these insects and what they look like by clicking the link below.