PARK PLACE FAMILY RECREATION CENTER
FITNESS CENTER & AQUATIC CENTER’S LAP POOL RULES AND INFORMATION
In addition to already intensive cleaning efforts, several protocol additions are being made for further sanitation. Measures are also being taken to help practice social distancing, such as:
- Capacity limitations lifted on all indoor activities (Illinois now in Phase 5 of IDPH Restore Illinois).
- Check-ins/reservations for the Fitness Center are no longer required. Fitness members can use key fobs to enter again.
- Check-ins/reservations for the Aquatic Center are no longer required.
- Equipment will be spaced or marked for social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols with EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants
- Upon entering you will be given disinfectant spray and are encouraged to clean equipment before and after use
Small hand towels are available for cleaning equipment ONLY. Fitness center users may bring a towel from home if they wish to use a towel.
Per state health officials, and for the safety of our community, staff will take the time to clean/disinfect areas and equipment between each scheduled block that may have been touched during the previously reserved block.
In accordance with Restore Illinois Reopening Plan, Park Place Family Recreation Center will open at:
M-F: 5:30a – 9p
Sat. 7a – 4:30p
Sun. 7a – 2:30 p
PARK PLACE HOURS OF OPERATION
Hours of Operation
M-Th: 5:30a - 10p
Fr: 5:30a - 9p
Sat: 7a - 8p
Sun: 7a - 6p
Good Friday: 5:30a-5p
Memorial Day: CLOSED
Independence Day: CLOSED
Labor Day: CLOSED
Columbus Day: 5:30a-10p
Veteran’s Day: 5:30a-10p
Black Friday: 5:30a-12p
Christmas Eve:5:30a - 12p
New Year’s Eve: 5:30a - 12p
New Year’s Day: CLOSED