Sunny Hill Park Splash Pad
The Sunny Hill Park Splash Pad is a free recreational area with multiple spray devices for water play with little to no standing water.
The Splash Pad is open to all ages! If you would like to visit with a group of 10 or more people, a rental is required.
Hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily from June 1-September 3. After Labor Day, the splash pad is only open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Closed all other days. The Splash Pad closes for the season on Sunday, September 24.
SPLASH PAD RULES
- Appropriate dress is required. Only clean swim apparel may be worn. Swim diapers are required for infants and toddlers.
- The use of the splash pad is at your own risk. Users are responsible for determining if the conditions are safe and appropriate for the ages using the facility.
- Children under the age of 8 should always be supervised by an adult (16 years +). One adult per three (3) children.
- Street shoes, clothes, or diapers are not allowed. Bare feet and aqua socks are permitted.
- Please do not drink splash pad water. The water is not suitable for drinking.
- Running, rough play, or climbing is strictly prohibited.
- In-line skates, skateboards, or bikes are strictly prohibited within the fenced-in area.
- All food, drinks, strollers, containers, coolers, and gum must be kept outside of the fenced-in area.
- A maximum of 100 people are permitted to use the splash pad at one time.
- All spectators/pets must remain outside the fenced-in area at all times.
- Balloons are strictly prohibited. Balloons can cause damage to splash pad spray heads and filters, causing shutdowns and costly repairs.
- Do not block the drains. Blocking the drains will damage the motor and result in the closure of the splash pad.
Private rentals are available from 9:30 – 11a. Please visit streamwoodparks.org/rentals for rental information.
Groups or parties of ten (10) or more people wishing to use the splash pad must obtain a Special-Use permit.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, please call 911.
In the event of broken or hazardous equipment and conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Parks Hotline at 630.483.3134 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Parks Hotline