- This event has passed.
September 24 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Guten tag! It’s back. Enjoy Oktoberfest…Streamwood style!
The event features more than 30 brewers who will have an assortment of biers, ciders, and meads. Enjoy food and live music all on the campus of the beautiful and historic Hoosier Grove Barn. This is an event you do not want to miss!
Tickets are $40 each through July 31, 2023 ($45 through Sept. 23, 2023, and $50 at the gate) and grant each ticket holder 15 three-ounce samples of the various biers available as well as a souvenir glass or mug. There are also Designated Driver tickets for $10 each offering those ticket holders unlimited pop and water.
Expected participants (subject to change) include:
- 206 Brewing Company, Carol Stream
- Art History Brewing, Geneva
- Black and Gray Brewing, East Dundee
- Brother Chimp Brewing, North Aurora
- Buffalo Creek Brewing, Long Grove
- Bubblehouse Brewing, Lisle
- Church Street Brewing, Itasca
- Conrad Seipp Brewing, Chicago
- Crystal Lake Brewing, Crystal Lake
- Eris Brewery and Cider House, Chicago
- Fox Republic Brewing, Yorkville
- Funkytown Brewing, Chicago
- Hop District, LaGrange
- Kishwaukee Brewing, Woodstock
- Lynfred Winery, Roselle
- Marz Community Brewing, Chicago
- Miskatonic Brewing, Darien
- Nick & Ivy Brewing, Lockport
- Nosy Neighbor Brewing, Kenosha, WI
- Obscurity Brewing and Mead, Elburn
- Old School Route 66 Brewing, Wilmington
- Riverlands Brewing, St. Charles
- Scorched Earth Brewing, Algonquin
- Sturdy Shelter Brewing, Batavia
- Sundial Brewing, Barrington
- Tighthead Brewing, Mundelein
- Unpossible Mead, Dwight
- Urban Chestnut Brewing, St. Louis, MO
- Wolfden Brewing, Bloomingdale
A complete list of breweries, vendors, live entertainment and food options will be shared closer to the event date.
A portion of all proceeds goes to the Streamwood Park District Scholarship Program to provide recreational and educational opportunities to families in need.
Limited tickets available – order now! Prost!