Lap Pool Open Swim
Lap Pool Open Swim during School District U-46’s Spring Break will be offered the week of March 29 with limited times and dates. Registration is required. Space is limited and admission may not be taken at the door if capacity is reached.
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
Please wear a mask inside the aquatic facility until you’re ready to enter the pool. Practice social distancing while in the water, always maintain 6 feet from the other swimmers. For your safety and the safety of our staff, maintain 6 feet of social distancing while speaking with aquatic staff.
Has the swimmer (or household member) experienced…
• A fever of 100.4° F or higher in the last 14 days?
• Has been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
• Any body aches or fatigue that can’t be explained?
• An unexplained cough or sore throat?
• A persistent headache in the last 48 hours?
If the swimmer has symptoms, they should wait to enter the premises until they have been fever-free for at least 72 hours, symptoms have improved and at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
Fitness & Membership Manager