Rahlf’s Woods Park
Discover Rahlf’s Woods Park
Rahlf’s Woods Park sits on 9.46 acres of land, located at 1300 S Park Blvd.
Rahlf’s Woods is home to three ballfields used for baseball/softball games and practices. This park has a playground with three different play structures that are suited for kids varying from 2-12 years old, and a walking pathway if you need to stretch your legs after a doubleheader. Other recreational amenities include a large shelter with picnic tables for your enjoyment.
Here for Game Day? Here’s What to Know…
• Due to COVID-19, bleachers are not currently provided; please bring your own seating.
• Portable toilets are available on-site for restroom use; they are not sanitized throughout the day but cleaned weekly by the contractor.
• Pets are allowed in parks but must be leashed and cleaned up after at all times.
• Please dispose of trash in marked receptacles.
• Please follow all COVID-19 protocols while visiting our park (wear masks when in groups, stay 6 ft. apart, and stay home if you are sick).
FIELD #1 INFORMATION
202′ to center
205′ to left
230′ to right
FIELD #2 INFORMATION
227′ to center
236′ to left
225′ to right
FIELD #3 INFORMATION
296′ to center
275′ to left
273′ to right
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Want to rent the ballfields at Rahlf’s Woods Park? Check out our Rental Guide for pricing and more info, or contact Adam Vasquez.
Adam Vasquez, Recreation Supervisor
p: 630.483.3090 e: AVasquez@spdcares.com
July marks the start of the life cycle of Burrowing Bees, Cicada Killers, and/or Sand Wasps. These insects can typically be found in sandy areas. Although their names and appearance may seem evil, these insects are rarely harmful to humans. They are actually very beneficial to our parks due to pollination, and/or feeding on invasive insects! Learn more about these insects and what they look like by clicking the link below.